Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jonah is 18 months old!

We can hardly believe Jonah is now 18 1/2 months old! It has been a busy last few months for us, but very fulfilling for all of us! Jonah just gets more and more amazing each day, as do all of these amazing little ones.

Jonah started at the CMLC in January. It was a hard transition for all of us at first, but he really loves going to school. I look forward to picking him up each day, mainly so I can hear about his adventures for the day. They are doing some fabulous enrichment activities with the kids, and both James and I consider joining him for snacks and lunch because it is beautifully made. The space is really inspiring as well. It is filled with beautiful murals and just radiates joy.

I hear funny comments back like Jonah is learning about sharing space-likes to sit on his friends on the red couch. This does not surprise me! And that he is outgoing and loves to have his picture taken, or loves to dance and listen to music, or wash his hands, or draw...It is so comforting to know while I am at the office, just a few blocks away that he is at a place filled with so much love.

Personally I am really enjoying the time to tackle my long list of to-do's at the office. And James and I get to sneak out for lunch dates and walks with Jasmine. Another one of my favorite perks has been to meet my sister in law, Monique downtown for runs. She and I have some fun plans for the future months to come.

This is a picture of Jonah sporting our super cool 3d shades from watching Avatar.

Much Love,

Joelle, James and Jonah
Posted by Picasa

No comments: