As Jonah cruises into nearly his 16 month he is truly such a joy to watch grow up. He is obsessed with books. He brings you book after book and crawls into your lap to read, or as you can see from the current album he likes to read in his chair. He has recently learned the sign for please. And its really cute to see it in action.
Heather and I also got the boys to the Children's Museum for their Halloween Party! Check out the super cute pictures in the new album.
I will have to retract my previous statement in which I made the claim that his molar teeth were worse than his eye teeth. This past week has been rough with a lot of broken sleep. I honestly think that if we had not gotten such rough sleep for 4 nights in a row we would have been in much better spirits on Halloween morning. Though, we are all doing much much better today. And I swear by Coldcalm by Boiron! Seriously, they are amazing!
Happy Fall-And healthy wishes to All-

1 comment:
Love the lion! Sorry you were all under the weather, but happy you're on the mend.
Post a Comment