Jonah is 15 months old in a few days. October is flying by way too fast. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. Every day seems to be very full-but a lot of fun. I have given into my favorite temptations of pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin bread. Pretty much anything with pumpkin in it is my weakness right now.We made a day trip out to Sauvie Island with my mom and grandma. A first for both of them. We also celebrated my grandma's 76th birthday early this year by surprising her with dinner, the ballet and dessert. We had such a great time!
James and I also have some great news-we moved into a new office space in Sellwood. We plan on having an open house-most likely in November or early December. Our new address is 5609 SE Milwaukie Ave. Portland, OR 97202.
Jonah is fully cruising around, even running, jumping (well, he does not lift off of the ground-but its darn cute to watch him try), dancing, singing and just being cute! His eye teeth have all come in-I was told these would be the worst, but I have to say the molars gave us more trouble. But, we will keep our fingers crossed.
I have finally uploaded tons of pictures from our summer adventures and posted the albums. I did not have time to filter them-so be prepared there are hundreds, but they are surely great!
Hugs and Kisses! Jonah, James and Joelle

2 comments:
Congrats on your new space! I know it's nice to have it outside the house.
I can't believe how big Jonah is getting. He's so darned cute and is growing up so fast. It sounds as if you're enjoying all of it.
Hi Cheryle,
Yes, its a nice change from our office space in Milwaukie. We use to be in a medical building. It served its purpose, but we are in a much more creative space.
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at our blog. He is growing up so fast. Would love to see you soon! Perhaps our the holidays.
Love Joelle and crew
Post a Comment