Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey Blue Eyes...

It is hard to believe that Jonah will be one next month. We are getting excited for the festivities-and I am preparing for my big 30!

A few months ago I remembered that I was embarking on the my 30th year-and felt inspired to do something crazy, something in ol' Joelle style, which was to train for a race, but not just any race--it needed to be something that would force me to get my act in gear quickly.

With little or no convincing at all-I asked my sister in law, Monique to join me in training for the Sauvie Island Half Marathon. Let me just say that she is incredible. She has been training for longer than I have and is a huge inspiration. We ran in the Drop Top 10k in Helvetia last weekend. We just have a few more weeks to go--and I am so happy that I am running again. I will be running into my 30's!

love to you all-joelle, james, jonah, jasmine, max and gabby
Posted by Picasa

No comments: