Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jonah loves swimming!

My parents came with Jonah and I to his swim class today. He has been really enjoying his swim class. But, I have to admit I am exhausted by the time we leave. It is amazing how fast I can get us packed up and out the door. I swear I don't breathe until we are in the car. Even some of our friends in the class remark how fast I can pull it all off, but my thinking is that I don't have time to let him wiggle which will make it that much harder to get him dressed on a small bench.

It is hard to believe he is already 7 1/2 months old. I think I will be in constant awe of his growth and development. He has four blisters on the top of his mouth, with the two of the four teeth coming in. I never realized how thrilled I would be about his teeth coming in. As a parent, even grandparent, or even relative you are constantly showered with these priceless gifts.

Jonah is also thoroughly enjoying solid food. With the four day wait rule we have managed in a month and half to introduce him to sweet potatoes and squash (his absolute favorites), green beans, peas, pears, rice and oat cereal, bananas, applesauce, and avocado and tofu (which he humbles me and takes a few bites).

He is babbling like crazy. Desperately trying to figure out crawling. He is up on all fours (or three-with a bent knee) rocking back and forth and grunting. He loves his musical maracas and dancing. Recently he started bouncing up and down while sitting. It's pretty hilarious. Video worthy.

Sending you all love your way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: