Speaking of jam sessions this week at his music class the babies were introduced to drums. They were these great huge low lying drums that were the perfect height for babies. The instructor and parents were drumming and then the instructor asked us to stop to see what the babies would do, and Jonah starts rockin' out-he was having a drum solo and then his bud Jackson joined in-It was hilarious. Auntie Laura, I think we need to add to his collection. He loves the drum you got him, but perhaps we need to go bigger. :-)
This morning we introduced Jonah to a puree of rice cereal and bananas with a hint of cinnamon. I always taste his food before I give it to him and it was delicious. And Jonah would agree. It was a huge hit. He ate the most he has ever eaten since introducing him to solids.
This evening we are headed out to celebrate Sasha's 1st Birthday! I will definitely post the pictures over the weekend. Happy Birthday Sasha~
1 comment:
What's his rate?
Post a Comment